Friday, January 15, 2010

What do I love to do?


I need this print. theloveshop


Actually, I love to do so many things. But, I feel most passionate about getting my hands dirty and creating something. Whether I'm cooking dinner, baking cookies, painting pictures, taking photos of my nugget, making jewelry, agonizing over the placement of my home decor, hunting for thrift finds, putting together an outfit, planting flowers, printing invitations, planning parties...what it comes down to is I love creating and making something my own.

However, I need for focus my energy. Out of all the things I love to do, what do I love the most? Where do my true talents lie?

As I scan over the list above, it is basically a list of my hobbies. Can I turn any of these hobbies into more? I don't know, actually. What I do know is that I need to focus my energy somewhere

and

I'm hopeful that this blog will help me in this journey.

Parting Thoughts: I want to live a life full of intention and purpose. I want to leave a mark. I want to create something and I want to share it. I want to love the frivolous but never forget the truly important--life, love, people, and hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails