Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#2: How do I look?

I'm back with Day 2 of my three-day, i-get-to-dress-for-work, trip.  Today's outfit debuts another of my Ann Taylor LOFT bargains as well as the splendiferous Stormy Seas necklace.



Top: Jcrew

Cardigan: Target

Necklace: Anthropologie, Stormy Seas

Skirt: Ann Taylor LOFT, $2.93, I know I can't believe it either.

Tights: Express

Shoes: Kohl's Apt 9

I really love this skirt because a) it was a STEAL and b) it has those slant pockets that give it a cool, slouchy feel. Overall, I'm not that pleased with this outfit because I think I need a belt at the waist or something--you know to provide a slimming effect.  Plus, I really need to do iron the top.  Oh well, at least I'm dressed.

So, how do I look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails