Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i heart knobs.

Knobs are a perfect method of adding your personal style to a piece of furniture and built-in cabinets. They are usually budget-friendly and are always easy to install, which provide a quick and easy method for updating your look for even the most inexperienced DIYer. For me, I love accessories and I love pulling a room together with unique knobs that complement the decor, but don't necessarily "match".

The following are a couple of knobs from my home.


Brockhampton Knob, Blue, Anthropologie, 2.95
*Prepping up the Avington Coffee table from Target*

Liberty Acrylic, Target, 4.99 or 18.99 for 4
*Adding some class to the Warwick Console Table from Home Decorators

What do you think of these? Love the knobs and had to have them for 2.95, but not sure I love them on my cheapo lowboy/credenza. I may have to keep looking for the perfect knob for this piece.

What are your favorite knobs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails