Monday, January 3, 2011

Still calendar shopping?

What a great way to usher in the new year...a lovely new calendar.

Stelie Designs


Colette Paperie
Colette Paperie
Paisley Tree Press
PSPaperGoods (local-STL!!)
PSPaperGoods (local-STL!!)
The Fancy Lamb (local-STL!!)
marialunete (printable)

These are a few of my picks.  I've already purchased one photo calendar (that I'll share with you soon...), but I'm looking for something little and lovely for my craft room. 

What's on your desk for 2011?

4 comments:

stephanie. said...

these are adorable. the old library checkout cards make me nostalgic. happy new year!

Keli said...

thanks for featuring! :)

stelie + co. said...

love the collection! thank so much for including my calendar.

Ashley said...

Just hopped over from ohdeedoh (saw one of your comments). Love the first calendar!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails