Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do you like my hat?


Well, I made it through the snow and arrived safely in Chicago today.  Even after getting up at 3:30a, I still managed to make a quick stop at Anthropologie after work...you know because I could sans child.  I even managed to make it out of the store having spent $0...that may be a first. 
 
I enjoyed wondering the streets all bundled up.  You know, I never thought I would say this, but sometimes I miss the snow and brisk cold in Chicago.

Here's what I was wearing under the coat...

Coat: Tulle
Hat and Wool Scarf: Gifts from Itatly
Silk Scarf: Talbots
Cardigan: Gap
Turtleneck Sweater and Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue
Boots: Steve Madden

P.S. I just got a hair cut and chopped off four inches...I think I look more 31.5, ugh, but that's a good thing.

2 comments:

k said...

I do like your hat! and your coat!

Ashley Hasty said...

Looking forward to seeing your It's In the Bag Blog Crawl Post today!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails