Monday, January 10, 2011

Basic French Online


I recently discovered this little shop that I'm so completely enamored with I keep going back for more. If visiting France is not on your agenda at the moment, you can bring a bit of France to you from Basic French

For your home...

Beautiful Pitcher...I'd love to be pouring flavored water from here everyday.
Antiqued Silver Glass...aren't these cute?
Make your home, linens and clothes smell like the French countryside with this linen water.

For the kiddos...
Oh how my little guy needs to carry these Babar Suitcases. 

while wearing this shirt.


and these Little Brown Bear books to help us improve our French.

For you...
I definitely need this dress and, of course, the kiddo and I will wear our Mariniere stripes together.

I would wear these Bensimons in forest with my dress...

while carrying this lovely toile de jouy umbrella.

1 comment:

k said...

I can't even go look at it, I can't! My wallet is crying.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails