Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Delay...

here
Alas, I had planned to leave the afternoon for my monthly work trip, but it seems the weather had other plans for me. 

here 
Instead, I spent the day watching the snow fall with the kiddo; isn't it awe-inspiring how all kids love the snow, even before they understand the concept of "snow days".  We didn't make it out of pajamas until after noon, we drank hot chocolate, watched Madagascar 2, and made a fun craft with cardboard and paint chips that I can't wait to share with you. 

here
The snow was a welcomed unexpected surprise.  Last night I was dreading the impending snow as it was sure to ruin my travel plans, but today I embraced it and took advantage of some snuggle time before my trip.  The down side is that I'm now leaving at 4am tomorrow morning...ugh.  Luckily, I have a 5 hour drive to prepare myself for working in the office.

here
Wish me luck as tomorrow I'm giving an important presentation that has been in preparation for one year and Thursday I'm presenting front of 200 people for 2.5  hours.  I hope they like the sound of my voice. 

I'll be back tomorrow to share some of the exciting things "we've" been working on as of late.

Enjoy the calm of the snow, if you have some...and don't forget to enter to win the $50 J.Crew gift card, the giveaway ends tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Longuette said...

I have recently posted some pictures of the snow over here (Italy - by the lake north to Milan).
Have a look:
http://longuette.blogspot.com

ciao bella!!!!!
Ylenia

k said...

aww the pictures are so so pretty :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails