Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday from Shutterfly


 2009

 
 2008

For the past two years, we have ordered our Holiday cards from Shutterfly.  After having our little man, Shutterfly cards were the perfect choice for the photos that I wanted to send to family and friends at Christmas.  I've been impressed by the array of designs, sizes, and Christmas card options that Shutterfly offers and expands each year.  Furthermore, I love that I can save my card projects to review and, ultimately, select my favorite.  Plus, it's an added bonus to be able to check out the card I sent the previous year (it's seems I have no idea where I put the extras around here). 

When I heard that Shutterfly was offering bloggers 50 holiday cards in exchange for a review of their products, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to voice my delight in their products, service and competitive price options! Sign up here if you'd like to participate along with me!

Here are a few holiday cards I'm looking at for this year!


In addition to my holiday cards, I've also begun the tradition of giving a calendar at Christmas to Grandma.  This year, I may be giving one to us too!  Calendars are such a great way to share your favorite photos of the year, while giving a very practical and always in need gift!
Furthermore, I've also given a few photo books over the years; Shutterfly has excellent, modern designs, provides great quality and speedy delivery on these delightfully sentimental gifts!  This year, I already have plans to give a couple more!


Lastly, don't forget Shutterfly for announcing your latest arrival, they have a wonderful selection of baby announcements as well!

For all your holiday needs this year, definitely check out these great options from Shutterfly...I know I will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails