Tuesday, October 26, 2010

turquoise tights and corduroy



jacket: ann taylor LOFT(very old) sweater: unknown (from a clothing swap party) 
skirt: j.crew (also old) tights: merona collection from target
shoes: steve madden

Hello! My lovely and newly married coworker took these pictures of me last week; I really wanted to share these tights and me in glasses.  As much as I hate leaving the family when I have to travel, I do love the opportunity to shop my closet, wear heels, and look a bit more pulled together. We took these at the end of the day; so, the little makeup I had actually applied had long since disappeared. 

I rarely have the opportunity to wear tights anymore, since it would seem a bit strange to get that dressed up to go to the park and/or grocery store.  But, when I do, believe me I take advantage of the opportunity.  I love how a pair of tights can turn a drab outfit into something fun and quirky.  

So, are you a tights person?  If so, what are your favorite brands, styles, etc?  I think Kate Spade makes wonderful tights.  I also like Hue, Merona from Target, and Hansel from Basel.  

Here are a few I would definitely wear...



hansel from basel (these are so cool.)

hansel from basel (only $10 right now)

hansel from basel (also only $10 right now)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE ur tights!!!! - i hardly put on tights too - when it's cold i put on pants or rough it without - but they have so many cute options these days!

*kiss kiss*
Erika

PS - spreading the word - come one come all and
*Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

k said...

this outfit is so cute, i love the turquoise..whoa i had troubles spelling that..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails