Thursday, October 14, 2010

Burgeoning Business or Spare Time Hobby?








This is a sample of some of the jewelry I make with t-shirt yarn and fabric.  If you interested, you can also see some of my other creations if you watch this segment from Great Day St. Louis.  What do you think?  Is this a burgeoning business or a spare time hobby?  
If you go with the former, what do you think is an appropriate pricing structure for such wares? 

Also, what venue would you use to sell them? Etsy? Big Cartel? 

I truly would appreciate any input either positive or negative.  I love making these and, honestly, I like to wear them too.  I'm just not sure if they are "sellable".  Thanks in advance for your input!!!


P.S.  If you haven't already checked out Elisabeth's recipes for Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas and Mexican Chocolate Tofu Pudding at You Plus Me Equals; then you better get over there to check out the yummy goodness and the beautifully designed blog.

P.P.S. Be sure and visit Jora at Domestic Reflections tomorrow to see what she is cooking up.  Visit, if not for the food, for the chance to "meet" a cool lady!

Sharing with...
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge

5 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

so cute!! such creative ideas!

Unknown said...

love love love the braclets! - i say BUSINESS!!!!!!! - do you have an etsy shop? - if not SO open one!!!

Anonymous said...

I say etsy shop! :)

Hanna said...

Hi there! i am your newest follower from the weekend linky!!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

These are gorgeous! I love

torrie said...

I agree- Etsy.

The necklaces are original and very classy.

They'd definitely sell.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails