Do you like Madewell (J.Crew's sister company)? I'm a fan. See #8, I want to look that effortlessly "parisian-cool" all-of-the-time. Here are a few of my sale picks, if I were picking.
1. Dancing Pleats Top, $19.99
2. Lace Panel Tee, $29.99
3. Ahoy Striped Hoodie, $48.00
4. Bensimon Vintage Lace Up Sneakers, $29.99 *I love these shoes.
5. Sweatshirt Sweater, $46.00
6. Jewel-Tone Tiered Dress, $109.99
7. Denim Leggings, $39.50
8.Worn and Torn Midi Shorts, $49.99
9. Skinny Ankle Jeans, $59.99
On I side note, I'm leaving today for my monthly trip to the Windy City for work. I'm excited for a lot of "adult time", listening to NPR in the car, the view as I drive down Lakeshore, and, hopefully, the chance to pick up a few items from Ikea for my closet-turned-craft room.
But, I'm super sad to leave my kiddo. His vocabulary and sentence structure is really expanding and I love his new "catch phrases". "I'll be light back, mommy!" and "Oh my, that's amazing!" Everything sounds cute in the voice of a two-year-old, right?
P.S. I'll also miss Mr. B. too.