Tuesday, September 7, 2010

scenes from the looong weekend.

Quintessential BBQ dinner.  The summer send-off and farewell.

Make these zucchini fritters.  Seriously, they're delicious and this recipe makes a plethora.
Mmm.

What's a long weekend without good friends and fun.

&

Some quick crafting.
(This was super simple and quick.  I had an old silver frame that I spray painted a glossy white, glazed with chocolate souffle glaze and attached some hemp twine with a few o-ring screws.  I made some decorative clothespins using this technique and attached it to the wall with a couple of Command Picture Strips.  I'm planning to put up a few of my favorite recipes using these recipe cards.  It doesn't get any easier than that.) 

&

Some successful craigslist hunting.

Soooo what did you do this weekend?

Sharing with...
Get Your Craft On with Today's Creative Blog
Talented Tuesday at My Frugal Family
Made by You Mondays at Skip to My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails