Friday, September 17, 2010

Oliver's Labels

 
As some of you may know from my occasional "personal" posts, I work from home (with some occasional travel), which is both a blessing and a curse.  It is actually pretty darn impossible to work with a 2-year-old who needs his mommy's full attention.  Plus, who wants to sit at their computer when they can be playing, right?  As part of my "daycare" solution, my little man is attending a Mother's Day Out program one day a week.  As part of our "Going to School!" preparation, I needed to be sure to label all his school items, which is how I found Oliver's Labels.  Since I am mainly labeling sippy cups, lunch box containers, and clothing, I needed a dishwasher-proof, machine-wash proof labeling system.  I took a chance and ordered the Starter Package in Color Palette B in order to have plenty of labels for now and in the future.  Thus far, I've been super pleased with the wear and tear of these labels; definitely dishwasher proof!


 
They have a wonderful array of products that I look forward to trying in the future.  






and the unique Found It tracking system. 


The truth is I see so many wonderful uses to these labels and you don't have to worry about your marker washing off, fading, etc; plus, they look so cute and streamlined!  Think sports, school, twins, siblings, etc.  For me, making these myself would have required more time and budget than ordering them from Oliver's; so, it was really a no-brainer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower from New Friend Fridays. Love these blog hops, you get to meet so many people that you would not have come across elsewhere.

Great blog you have here. Will be back soon.

Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails