Monday, June 21, 2010

Recycled T-Shirt Yarn Tutorial on Great Day St. Louis


This morning I had the pleasure of showing St. Louis how to make recycled t-shirt yarn as well as the opportunity to showcase some of the necklaces that I make with it.  You've seen some of those necklaces (here and here) and you've also seen my affinity for recycled t-shirt yarn from Eclectic Notions (here).  
If you have some old t-shirts lying around, grab some scissors and make some yarn! You'll be addicted to this stuff! It's great for jewelry, potholders, coasters, bathmats, dishcloths, place mats, etc.

This week I will post a step-by-step tutorial as well as some photos of my latest t-shirt yarn necklaces with twisted fabric rosettes.  If you can't wait until then, check out this video!

Parties I'm Linking To Today: 
Get Your Craft On at Today's Creative Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails