Wednesday, June 30, 2010

printshops

I wanted to take a moment to share with you a few Etsy print shops that I'm fond of for prints for kid's rooms, living rooms, and bedrooms.  I love their unique flair and whimsy.  I definitely have my eye on a few key pieces for our upcoming master bedroom completion project, the "big-boy" room, and random places around our home. 


I love these original watercolors.  Her designs are unique and happy, which makes them perfect for part of your wall collection. 



The wonderful original prints in this shop make me happy.  I love the whimsical designs and thoughtful words. 



I just love these little prints.  They make me think of my kiddo, cute and sweet. 


i and my Anabel Lee.
How can you resist these prints that inspire your inner teenage passion?



The name says it all.  These prints are sweet and perfect for any nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails