Tuesday, June 8, 2010

on the nightstand...




 My husband bought me this series of books by Michael Gurian.  I'm intrigued by the mind of "the boy", especially since I have one and I'm not one.  I've been reading this series in pieces as not all the information yet applies to my little man. Has anyone read these books? What do you think? Any other books you've turned to help you raise your son? 


I've been reading this one.  Not bad.  Not as good as the "Happiest Baby", but some useful information in here for sure.  My son is highly spirited and strong-willed, in addition to being a rather poor sleeper; so, I've been looking for some tools for my toolbox for creating a calming environment and for tempering tantrums. Any other recommendations?

And now for the fun...




My husband bought me these books for Mother's Day. I love them; I can't wait to get sewing!

What's on your nightstand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails