Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Minute Gifts Worth Giving: B. Toys

Have you heard of B.?

I first saw a few B. Toys at Target this past spring.
here
here
here
here


Immediately, my eye was drawn to the unique color schemes and well-designed packaging.  It was basically love at first sight, but, alas, the kiddo did not need a new toy at that moment.  

Not long after, I read this post on Design Mom and realized that the few toys I saw were actually part of a large, cool collection and behind them was a purpose. 

The genius and illustrious folks started B. toys to create earth-friendly, presentable, inspired toys that meet the needs of play-focused kiddos with their unique form and superb function.
1. Earth-friendly: Packaging is made from recycled materials and/or is recyclable.  No unnecessary packaging.  Packaging is re-purposable. 
2. Presentable: The packaging doubles as gift wrapping (How cool is that?) and it simply looks good.  Well-chosen unisex color scheme that blends into your home and actually can hold a place outside of the toy box.  Actually, I have three of those little boxes in my craft room that I use to store odds n' ends.
3. Inspired: The design, color and functionality of B. toys offer a lasting toys that will inspire hours of play in your kiddos. 

Recently, B. toys sent my son the B. Okideoke toy microphone. 
It's the fourth B. toy to add to our little collection and it is definitely a great addition!  He's been having loads of fun amplifying his voice and playing the tunes to "hum" along to.  It's a great twist on an old favorite and I'm sure he'll be playing with it for years to come.

If you're looking for last minute gift options for the kiddos on your list, visit B. toys and head out to Target to pick up a few.  Here are the last minute gift ideas (click here for his gift list)  I've had in mind for my son...he needs just one more present, right?

here 
here

here    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails