Friday, August 6, 2010

shop local, buy handmade

 Here are a few local, St. Louis-based Etsy shops and some of their wares; you can find other great shops here , here and here

thehoneycomb offers hand-crafted floral clips, head wreaths, head bands, and combs and pins.  truly, these are beautiful and unique adornments for a wedding, dance, formal affair, photo shoot, or just for fun.
I love this clip...it's perfect for fall. 

Clever Hands Press offers custom correspondence printed using a Solid Ink Printer, which creates an effect between lithography and engraving, and results in a slightly raised print.  In addition to the designs they feature in their shop, they will work with you to create a custom creation to meet your design needs. 
My top picks...
(this) infographic birth announcement
You pick the information you would like to share with you friends and family in announcing your latest arrival.  This is amazing and I will definitely purchase these for my next kiddo.  What a perfect little frame for your nursery as well!


(here)


Aren't these hydrangeas lovely?


These are perfect for kiddo thank you cards


This concludes this edition of shop local, buy handmade...have fun shopping!

2 comments:

Mass Hole Mommy said...

That's super cute! I am now following!

Unknown said...

I love the hair decorations as well! So pretty!
I loved your bathroom!
Come say hi and follow me back.
XO
Frenchy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails