i took this picture two mornings ago before the kiddo and i went erranding.
i looked in the mirror before we left and thought "geez, i look old and haggard. do i really look like this?"
so, i snapped a picture.
and after a closer look and a little self-reflection, i realized...
1. a little mascara goes a long way. i need to wear it.
2. definitely wear mascara when you're tired.
3. i don't look old.
4. some days i feel old--the way you feel shows
5. some days i feel 18--loving to ride in cars on bright sunny days with the music loud and the windows down
6. some days i feel 23--knowing who i am and where i'm going
6. most days i feel 30--each day is a new adventure and i love it
so, how old do you feel? do you dare share?
stay tuned tomorrow for a vintage chair makeover...here's a little sneak peak.