Thursday, May 20, 2010

some spring thrift finds...


solid wood, made in italy $8.00
a nice tiny lamp table.


wood, made in the Philippines, $7.00/pair
these might get a coat of paint...


clay bowl, $11.00
for fruit and such.


iron wire tier, $15.00
can't wait to fill this with tiny vases full of fresh flowers.


cool white wooden wall shelfs, $2.00 each at a garage sale
wish i could decide where to hang these.


two bent wood chairs with cane seats (one needs repair), $7.00/pair
i think one will soon have a home at the kitchen desk with a little cushion.

a medium-sized, vintage butter crock, $11.00
currently used to hide toys on the fireplace.

Eventually, I will paint the little table and I'm already in the process of painting and repairing the chairs.  I'm not sure where everything will find a "permanent" spot in our home yet, but I will let you know when I do. 
All of these items where found at local thrift stores around my home in St. Charles, MO or at local garage sales.  If you are in the area, drop me a note and I will let you know where I find all my goodies!

2 comments:

restlessrisa said...

I love thrifting!!! Fun finds :) I love the candlesticks!

<3

Risa

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful finds there! Love your blog by the way!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails