Monday, May 24, 2010

A dry erase menu...

After seeing this post from a wonderfully craft blogger, Stephanie Lynn of Under the Table and Dreaming, I was inspired to create a menu of my own from a shadow box picture frame and some of the products recently gifted to me by EK Success Brands.  


&
&
This fun edger (that I already used here)
These products have really inspired me to do more paper-crafting...

I'm happy with how this little craft turned out, especially, since it took no time at all and is quite functional, in my opinion. 
I'm hoping this little menu will inspire me to actually plan my weekly meals more thoughtfully and to actually stick to a schedule.  We'll see.

Happy Monday!

Parties I'm Linking To: 
Made By You Monday at Skip To My Lou
Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the Work Cuter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails