Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a pretty invitation

Recently, I was very fortunate to receive a box full of crafting goodies from the generous people at EK Success Brands. I've been super excited over these goodies and can't wait to showcase them in my regular crafting projects over the next few weeks. 

I recently made shower invitations for my future sister-in-law's upcoming bridal shower.  To add a little flair to ordinary kraft paper envelopes, I used the fancy flight border punch from EK Success LTD.


It created a delicate border, but left enough remaining adhesive to close the envelopes.  It was exactly what I was looking for: that extra "something" that the recipient sees just before ripping open their letter.  

A couple of things about EK Success punches:
1) They work-no sticking, half-punches, or metal marks
2) They come in a variety of fun, modern designs-for a innumerable amount of crafting options
3) They are reasonably priced-at around $14.99 you can't beat the value 


 
 To create these invitations, I used Photoshop 7.0, a rounded-corner punch, a hole punch and some royal blue ribbon.  I had them printed on 50lb cardstock at Office Depot.  I used post-it penscript from dafont.com.

Hope everyone is enjoying a warm, sunny day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails