Thursday, July 22, 2010

before and after lamps

I can't believe it's been 1.5 weeks since my last post.  Maybe it's the heat, but I've been lazy and uncreative. 

However, recently I made over two lamps for our bedroom.  I've been slowly pulling it together, but instead of purchasing new lamps to match the new look, I made over the one's I had. 

Before: 

After 1 Coat of Primer: 

After two coats of white Krylon spray paint and Ralph Lauren "brownish"(I can't remember the exact hue) glaze. 
I purchased two shades from Target for $14.99. 

What do you think?

Parties I'm Linking To Today: 
Strut Your Stuff Thursday at Somewhat Simple
Transformation Thursday at the Shabby Chic Cottage
Get Your Craft On at Life as Lori
Power of Paint at Domestically Speaking
Penny Pinching Party at The Thrifty Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails