Monday, March 8, 2010

oscar's inspired...

Good morning, did you watch the Oscar's last night?  I did, and, like many of us, my favorite part is the red carpet fashion.  This week I will be posting some of my favorite dresses and how they have inspired my thoughts on a spring/summer outfits. 


 
 
I love this dress. The pattern is so soft and subtle. The drape is beautiful; overall, it is simply stunning. It inspires me to wear a little hippie chic this summer.
Rachel McAdams- Elie Saab
Sandals-Havianas


 
 
Sandra Bullock's dress was truly Oscar-worthy.  The lace and sparkle were perfect for the evening.  I, especially,  loved the tiny cap sleeve; I'm a sucker for a cap sleeve.  Here's my translation with two earring/shoe options-one dressed up and one dressed down.  
Sandra Bullock-Marchesa
Pants-J.Crew
Drop Earrings-Asha by ADM Vivre
Satin Shoes-Max Studio
Chain Mail Earrings-Martin and Osa
Suede Sandals-Seychelles

What did you think of Oscar fashion?  Any favorites? Any inspiration to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails