Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's get carried away....Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.  My day started off with a surprise gift from my husband, a fun-filled trip to Grandma's and ended with a delectable dessert including mascarpone cheese, dark chocolate and whipped cream.  

Tomorrow my little man will be delivering these Valentine's, complete with attached red balloon, to his friends at school.  I think they turned out so cute...if I do say so myself! 

P.S. I apologize for the lack of posts as of late....I guess I've been in a bit of a funk.  Hopefully, the nice weather this week will snap me out of it!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable valentine, very special

thajudheevvt said...



I like your website, my thanks for doing such great information Wayanad Empire

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails